Adira Dance and Costume specializes in dancewear, dance costumes, and unique sub-culture attire. Shop for dance costumes for belly dance, square dance, flamenco, Bollywood, salsa, and ballroom dance. Elizabethan and Victorian attire for Renaissance Faires and Dickens Fairs. Fantasy genres such a Steampunk and cyberpunk. Bohemian style attire and distinctive clothing for clubbing and raves.
Why Shop with Adira Dance and Costume?
- Owned and operated by a dancer and dance instructor who understands dancer needs.
- Personalized apparel and shoe fitting services. We know how dance wear and dance shoes should fit, as well as what makes a stunning costume.
- Special orders with no strings attached – customers can choose items directly from manufacturer catalogs.
- Special items stocked for dance studio dress codes and recital and show costumes.
- Recommendations to accomplished dance instructors and reputable studios.
Adira: Dancer and Costumer
An accomplished seamstress for over 30 years, Adira has tackled challenging projects such as her own prom and wedding dresses. Her costuming expertise began to flourish in 1977, when she began creating Halloween and other masquerade costumes.
As Adira’s love of all forms of dance expanded, so did her dance costume designs, from Square Dance apparel to her most recent passion for Oriental Dance. Adira is known for unique and sometimes quite progressive designs.
Adira Dance and Costume specializes in dance costumes and unique sub-culture attire. Dance costumes include belly dance, square dance, flamenco, Bollywood, and salsa. Elizabethan and Victorian attire for Renaissance and Dickens Faires, and Steampunk. Bohemian styles and distinctive dress for Burning Man and Raves.
Adira sells costumes of her own design and of other designers on her web site and at her retail store in San Jose, California.
We are located in the Willow Glen District of San Jose, California.
Adira Dance and Costume, Inc.
2038 Lincoln Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
Phone: (408) 269-0110Toll Free: (888) 363-0119
Park in the lot directly behind the store; Access the lot from either Lincoln Avenue or Malone Road.Street parking is also available directly in front of the store on Lincoln Avenue.